A Friendly Ross Township Community with Hometown Values
Imagine yourself in a community full of friendly faces. A place where neighbors care about each other. Unwind with friends on your front porch and wave to all of the walkers that pass by. Living takes on an easier tone in our community.
Located 10 miles from downtown Pittsburgh makes for a commuter's dream, a short walk takes you to the bus stop as well. The residences at Chapel Hill is the most convenient place to live in Ross Township. Expansive panoramic views with mature landscaping will make you forget how close you are to McKnight Road. You will enjoy the views at every turn and every season.
Living in Ross Township Features and Benefits:
- Plenty of shopping awaits at the upscale Ross Park Mall, The Block at Northway, Nordstrom & Saks 5th Avenue Discount Stores, and McIntyre Square
- Grocery shopping just got easier - Giant Eagle & Aldi Supermarkets, Trader Joes and Wexford Whole Foods to name a few
- Exercise and Picnic at the nearby North Park with Lake & Golf Course
- Enjoy an easy commute Route 910, Route 8, Route 19 North, McKnight Road, PA Interstate 79, PA Turnpike 76, and Downtown Pittsburgh are easily accessible
- Getting to the Greater Pittsburgh International Airport is a breeze
- And most of all we are part of the-Rated A+++ North Hills School District
Chapel Hill Amenities Include:
- Living options include three bedrooms and plenty of parking.
- Swimming Pool. (coming soon)
- Professional Landscaping provided, enjoy weekends again.
- Enjoy a Low Maintenance lifestyle.
- Close Proximity to Shopping Malls and McCandless Crossing.
Take a stroll around our family-friendly community and see first hand how the neighborhood pride of ownership surrounds you. Our area features plenty of enjoyable nearby activities.
Within a short drive is Ross Park Mall, where you will find plenty of shops, restaurants, and fun activities full of small-town values. The area has numerous public parks and plenty of nearby things to do.
Because we are part of the A+ niche rated North Hills School District, your children will enjoy a first-class education.
The Township's Motto, "A Great Place to Live and Work," truly reflects the friendly home town attitude and values of Chapel Hill, making our community a fantastic place to live, work and play.
Our homes situated on spacious lots feature pedestrian-friendly environments reminiscent of small friendly, home-style communities. Neighbors proudly fly flags and have many fun community events that promise to be enjoyable for young and old alike. And don't forget the fur babies, we permit one small dog.
e-Forms - Submit requests the easy way
Get social with your community
Sign up for community messages. If you are already getting info no need to sign up again.
ACRI HOMEOWNER SERVICES
Enjoy the best of Ross Township living, featuring beautiful tree-lined streets and a Fabulous Location.
- Near-by Shopping
- Community pool
- North Hills School District